- Kirschner Peretz N, Segal S and Yaniv Y. May the force not be with you during culture: Eliminating mechano-associated feedback during culture preserves cultured atrial and pacemaker cell functions. Frontiers in Physiology Accepted, 2020.
- Leichner JM, Konyukhov E, Kamoun D and Yaniv Y. Real time mitochondrial dimension measurements. Journal of Biological Methods 6(1):e111, 2019.
- Segal S, Kirschner Peretz N, Arbel-Ganon L, Liang J, Li L, Marbach D, Wang S and Yaniv Y. Eliminating contraction during culture maintains global and local Ca2+ dynamics in cultured rabbit pacemaker cells. Cell Calcium 78, 35-47, 2019.
- Moen JM, Matt MG, Ramirez C, Tarasov KV, Chakir K, Tarasova YS, Lukyanenko Y, Tsutsui K, Monfredi O, Morrell CH, Tagirova S, Yaniv Y, Huynh T, Pacak K, Ahmet I and Lakatta EG. Overexpression of a neuronal type adenylyl cyclase (type 8) in sinoatrial node markedly impacts heart rate and rhythm. Frontiers Neuroscience 18:13:615, 2019.
- Gliner V, Behar J and Yaniv Y. Novel method to efficiently create an mHealth app: Implementation of a real-time electrocardiogram R peak detector. Journal of Medical Internet Research mHealth and uHealth 6(5):e118, 2018.
- Behar JA, Rosenberg AA, Shemla O, Murphy K, Koren G, Billman G and Yaniv Y. A universal scaling relation for defining power spectral bands in mammalian heart rate variability analysis. Frontiers of Physiology 9, 1001, 2018.
- Kamoun D, Behar J, Leichner JM and Yaniv Y. Bioenergetic feedback between heart cell contractile machinery and mitochondrial 3D deformations. Biophysical Journal 115 (8), 1603-1613, 2018.
- Gliner V and Yaniv Y. An SVM approach for identifying atrial fibrillation. Physiological Measurement 39(9), 2018.
- Behar JA, Rosenberg AA, Weiser-Bitoun I, Shemla O, Alexandrovich A, Konyukhov E and Yaniv Y. PhysioZoo: a novel open access platform for heart rate variability analysis of mammalian electrocardiographic data. Frontiers of Physiology 9, 1390, 2018.
- Haron-Khun S, Weisbrod D, Bueno H, Yadin D, Behar J, Peretz A, Binah O, Hochhauser E, Eldar M, Yaniv Y, Arad M and Attali B. SK4 K+ channels are therapeutic targets for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Experimental & Molecular Medicine. 9(4): 415-429, 2017.
- Davoodi M, Segal S, Kirschner Peretz N, Kamoun D and Yaniv Y. Semi-automated program for analysis of local Ca2+ spark release with application for classification of heart cell type. Cell Calcium. 64:83-90, 2017.
- Behar J and Yaniv Y. Age-related pacemaker deterioration is due to impaired intracellular and membrane mechanisms: insights from numerical modeling. Journal of General Physiology, 149(10):935-949 2017. Peak for JGP Research News and for the journal cover picture [PDF]
- Kirschner Peretz N, Segal S, Arbel-Ganon L, Ben Jehuda R, Shemer Y, Eisen B, Davoodi M, Binah O and Yaniv Y. A method sustaining the bioelectric, biophysical, and bioenergetic function of cultured rabbit atrial cells. Frontiers in Physiology, 8:584, 2017.
- Behar JA, Rosenberg AA, Yaniv Y and Oster J. Rhythm and quality classification from short ECGs recorded using a mobile device. Computing in Cardiology, Accepted.
- Gliner V and Yaniv Y. Identification of features for machine learning analysis for automatic arrhythmogenic event classification. Computing in Cardiology, Accepted.
- Yaniv Y. The tango between PKA and CaMKII signaling in cardiac pacemaker cells. Physiological Mini Review. 9(8):58-65,2016.
- Behar J, Ganesan A, Zhang J and Yaniv Y. The autonomic nervous system regulates the heart rate through cAMP-PKA dependent and independent coupled-clock pacemaker cell mechanisms. Frontiers in Physiology, 7:419, 2016.
- Behar J and Yaniv Y. Dynamics of PKA phosphorylation and gain-of-function in cardiac pacemaker cells: a computational model analysis. American Journal of Physiology: Heart and Circulation, 310(9):H1259-1266, 2016.
- Yaniv Y, Ahmet I, Tsutsui K, Behar J, Moen JM, Okamoto Y, Guiriba TR, Liu J, Bychkov R, and Lakatta EG. Deterioration of autonomic neuronal receptor signaling and mechanisms intrinsic to heart pacemaker cells contribute to age-associated alterations in heart rate variability in vivo. Cell Aging, 15(4):716-724, 2016.
- Sirenko S, Maltsev VA, Yaniv Y, Bychkov R, Yaeger D, Vinogradova T, Spurgeon HA, and Lakatta EG. Electrochemical Na+ and Ca2+ gradients drive coupled-clock regulation of automaticity of isolated rabbit sinoatrial nodal pacemaker cells. American Journal of Physiology: Heart and Circulation, 311(1):H251-267, 2016.
- Yaniv Y, Ganesan A, Yang D, Lyashkov AE, Ziman B, Levchenko A, Zhang J and Edward Lakatta. Real-time relationship between PKA biochemical signal network dynamics and increased action potential firing rate in heart pacemaker cells. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, 86:168-178, 2015.
- Yaniv Y and Lakatta EG. The end effector of circadian heart rate variation: the sinoatrial node pacemaker cell. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Reports, 48(12):677-684, 2015.
- Yaniv Y, Tsutsui K and Lakatta EG. Potential effects of intrinsic heart pacemaker cell mechanisms on dysrhythmic cardiac action potential firing. Frontiers in Physiology 6:47, 2015.
- Yaniv Y, Lakatta EG and Maltsev VA. From two competing oscillators to one coupled-clock pacemaker cell system. Frontiers in Physiology 6:28, 2015.
- Yaniv Y, Lyashkov AE, Sirenko S, Okamoto Y, Guiriba TR, Ziman BD, Morrell CH, and Lakatta EG. Stochasticity intrinsic to coupled-clock mechanisms underlies beat-to-beat variability of spontaneous action potential firing in sinoatrial node pacemaker cells. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, 77: 1-10, 2014.
- Yaniv Y and Maltsev VA. Numerical Modeling Calcium and CaMKII Effects in the SA Node. Frontiers in Pharmacology of Ion Channels and Channelopathies 5:58, 2014.